Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today

It's 1pm.

My youngest is sitting on the floor eating a cracker. As I look over I can see bits of her mac and cheese baby food in her hair that I missed while cleaning her up. At least she is dressed right?

The oldest is sitting at the computer watching 'Fireman Sam' on Netflix and eating a fruit leather. He's still in his pjs!

My middle baby is in her bed napping..... in only her diaper!

I see all of this while lounging across my couch with the computer on my lap. On my left is a GINORMOUS pile of clothes! Scanning the room I notice piles of who knows what in just about every nook and cranny the room has. Perhaps I should get up and clean something. Perhaps...

I'm watching someone learn how to break dance on the tv... how old is too old to pick something like that up?

KC starts his new job on Friday! Consequently I turned in my two weeks notice. I am seriously thrilled!!!

I should really get some stuff done! Or maybe nap.... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment